Dual Wall, 4:1 Hot Melt Heat Shrink Tubing, 48" Long, 1/16" - 3/16" Wide
Industry leading dual wall adhesive lined heat shrinkable tubing Designed for insulating and sealing components and splices for under the hood environment Inner wall has unique specially formulated Hot Melt...
- Industry leading dual wall adhesive lined heat shrinkable tubing
- Designed for insulating and sealing components and splices for under the hood environment
- Inner wall has unique specially formulated Hot Melt adhesive that forms an outstanding barrier against fluids and moisture
- Shrink Ratio: 4:1
- Minimum shrink temperature 110°C (230°F)
- Operating temperature range -40°C (-40°F) to 130°C (266°F)
Manufacture Grote Industries Width 1/16" - 3/16" Pack Quantity 6 Length 48 " Color Black Gauge 22-12
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks. Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.